Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm back!!

After a long couponing hiatus, I'm finally back in the game! To put it simply, life had caught up with me. Between starting work full-time and my health issues and a little bit of everything else, I wasn't able to keep up with my couponing as much as I would have liked to. Anyway, enough of that... I've been trying to play catchup and organize my coupons again. So, I've decided to try a new method. I bought a file box, hanging file folders and have them organized by insert date. In the long run, I think this will work for me although it's taking a bit of getting used to.

Today, I headed to Shoprite for the Catalina deal on Dove deodorant.


Here's what the deal is:
Buy 3 Dove Deodorant $2.69 each
-(3) $0.75/1 Dove Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, exp. 7/1/12 (RP 06/03/12)
Pay:$3.57
Get $3.00 Catalina
$0.19 each after coupons & Catalina or 95% savings!
*Thanks LRWC!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment